Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OBAMA will kill us all HE SAID SO HISELF!!!

I got this email and THANK YOU JESUS I did cuz OBama is gonna KILL US ALL with his BLACK MOSLIM ways.  READ ON and BE BLESSED!!!!

Coil of Rage ....
When you've read to the end, come back and read this first paragraph again. 

A Coil of Rage 
The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the years pass .... need I say more about this person below other than there is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future ..... I rest my case..  

I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he use to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine. 

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW! Is anyone out there awake? 
Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him: Don't buy them, just get them from the library. 

From Dreams From My Father: 
"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, because she wasn't moslim enuf for me or my BLACK daddy"

From Dreams From My Father : 
"I found a solace in thinkin about naked WHITE women"


From Dreams From My Father : 
"I always wundered wut a white man's HEART tasted like while his white wife and white children watched him die."

From Dreams From My Father: 
"There was something about her that made me UPPITY even tho she wanted me to bust up her chifarobe, Mayella Ewell had it comin with her WHITE ways."

From Dreams From My Father : 
"I liked 9/11"

From Dreams From My Father : 
"When I becum prezidnet I'll make all coins say IN MUHAMED WE TRUST"

From Dreams From My Father: 
"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, and why when I become prezident I"m gonna start a RACE WAR between whites and MOSLIMS. There's gonna be white blood in the streets and Whites will be slaves to Blacks and I'm gonna make it law if I get reelected"

From Dreams From My Father: 
"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela and IT's REVENGE TIME against WHITEY." 

And FINALLY .............. and most scary: 

From Audacity of Hope: 
"I will stand with the Moslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction. IF YOU ARE WHITE BE AFRAID" 

If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!! We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep your eye on him and don't blink. 

I don't care whether you are a stupid Democrat, a Republican, a Conservative or a crazy liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting President. He will kill you.  He will kill you and rape your children!!! He warned us in his books, in his color, and in his name, AND WE DIDN'T LISTEN!!!

Spread the word, his own words! 

Only fools and the uninformed will vote for him in 2012.


my website

No comments:

Post a Comment