Friday, May 6, 2011

Someon'es Birthday

Y'all know I loove findn that purrrfect gift for my friends on their b-days.  Well this takes the cake (and I eat the cake bahahahhaaaa and I like to substitute cake for sandwich bread when making my FAMOUS monte cristo sandwich where I put all the fixins for a ham and cheezwiz sandwhich and batter fry the whole thing and serve (myself) it with ketchup and jam) YUM!!!
Anyhoo my friend Slidell smokes cancer sticks like a chimney and sleeps with every tom dick and harry all at once while listenin to BLACK music.  So I got this LOVELY ashtray on my visit to the greater Rural areas of Houston antiquin and found this treasure.  I think the Lord was tellin me PERSONALLY to give this to Slidell as a kinda hint to turn her life around.
What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment