Saturday, March 26, 2011

Don't play church with your Cats!!


I read this and laughed so hard I nearly spit all my baked potato smoothie all over my cool whip and eggs.  PLEASE READ AND ENJOY.  I used to do all kinds of stuff like this to our cats growin up.  Mamma said I even ate one, but she's always jokin at me . She ain't nothin but a chicken head - THAT i DID eat.  STILL DO!!!  Bahahaha!!!!



Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed him "playing church" with their cat.
He had the cat sitting quietly and he was preaching to it. She smiled and went about her work. A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back To the open window to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water.
She called out, "Johnny, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!"
Johnny looked up at her and said, "He should have thought about that before he joined my church."

No comments:

Post a Comment