Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Few things You May Not Know About Don Don

My least favorite weather condition - hale (pronounced HELL!!)

My least favorite director - HELL!! Ashby

My least favorite part of the house - the HELLway

My least favorite portion size - a HELLping of food!!

My least favorite part of the body - the HEELL!!

My least favorite 50 cent word - HELLcyon!!

My least favorite song - all HELL!! the chief

My least favorite celebrated tragic love affair - Abelard and HELLoise!!

My least favorite typeface - HELLvetica!!

My least favorite mammal - the blue wHELL!!

My least favorite food - sHELL fish!!

My least favorite Beatles song - HELLp!!

My least favorite type of carpentry work - sHELLving!!

My least favorite era - HELLenic!!

My least favorite word for the afterlife - valHELLa!!

My least favorite greeting card company - HELLmark!!

My least favorite magazine - HELLthy living!!

My least favorite religious exclamation - HELLalujah

No comments:

Post a Comment